If you have a lot of ground to plant, our Renovator AS5300 or AS6100 are the machines for you, with a well-deserved reputation as a premium tine direct drill.
5.3 metres and 6.1 metres wide respectively, these two drills are wide at work and a narrow 3.1 metres for transport on the road.
Highly specified with electric drive, touch screen calibration and dual 1000 litre hoppers that will let you sow for longer.
Our smart hydraulic accumulator system holds downward pressure on the wing sections, ensuring they stay in the ground when the going gets tough, but also allowing contour following on undulating ground.
Like all of the Renovator range, these two models feature the strong 25mm coil tine and Baker Tee boot to create tilth and plant the seed at the right depth in either cultivated or direct drilling conditions.
Customise your drill with a large range of options like the small seeds box, a crane for bag lifting, ISOBUS control, disc openers and harrows.
Small to large
- Folding version of the AS3000/3500 Renovator
- Large, easy access loading platforms & safety rails
- Nihard inverted “T” point with Tungsten leading edge
- 25mm coil tine
- Bin level sensors in hoppers
- Large 1000 litre hoppers with internal distributor heads
- Duncan touchscreen electric drive system with GPS speed sensing
- Hydraulically controlled downward pressure on the wings
- Easy depth adjustment on the four wheel leg rams
- Accord type air system with hydraulic fan
- Long drawbar with swivel tow eye
- Wide flotation transport wheels
- Automatic wing locks when in transport
Air seed distribution
Our air distribution systems consist of a high-speed hydraulically powered fan, which blows air through a venturi system and distributor heads out to the ground engaging components, which are either discs or tines.
Seed and fertiliser is metered out of the storage hoppers and drops into the passing airstream.
The fan has an oil cooling radiator mounted to the suction inlet which warms and dries the air to minimise blockages in humid conditions.
Air distribution is excellent on hills, uneven terrain or smooth worked ground because the seed is always being blown to the ground, rather than relying on gravity, chatter and hose vibration.
The air hoppers are typically larger than the gravity boxes so they are easier to fill, and air seeders can be wider than gravity drills and easily folded up to a transport width.
25mm Coil Tine
The tine has minimal sideways movement so that it tracks straight and it will follow an opening disc.
The tine pulls back before it lifts up out of the ground, so it is not placing seed on top of the ground.
Made from solid spring steel with no drilled holes to weaken it so it’s very durable with minimal breakages.
Staggered tine mounting layout to assist trash flow.
The Baker Boot is replaceable.
The tungsten carbide leading edge with a positive rake angle on the point penetrates the ground and opens up a slot.
The seed and fertiliser are placed at different depths for optimum germination.
The wings & heel of the boot create a cavity containing all of the key ingredients being seed, fertiliser, moisture, air and loose soil which is ideal for fast germination and rapid root development.
Duncan touch screen electric drive
All AS5300 and AS6100 drills have our high torque electric drives and a touchscreen electronic rate control. This advanced system is simple to use and gives the user instant feedback about the operating state of the drill.
Packed with features, including:
* Precision and flexibility to vary planting rates electronically
* Fingertip calibration adjustments
* Includes touch-screen control for turning planting on and off
* Checks drilling rates and areas planted in real time
* High torque electric motor drives and reduction gearboxes
* Visual and audible warnings of drilling rates and bin levels
* Transfer job data between the field and the office using a USB port
Add a GPS aerial for coverage mapping, record keeping and proof of planting.
Renovator AS5300/6100 Specifications
| AS6100 |
|Sowing width (mm)||5250||5310||5250||6000||6195||6300|
|Transport width (mm)||3100||3100||3100||3100||3100||3100|
|Machine length (mm)||6460||6460||6460||6460||6460||6460|
|Working height (mm)||2780||2780||2780||2780||2780||2780|
|Transport height (mm)||3110||3110||3110||3550||3550||3550|
|Unladen weight (kg)||5300||5100||4900||5600||5400||5200|
|Row spacing (mm)||125||147.5||175||125||147.5||175|
|Hopper capacity (l per side)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|