The MultiPlus has two options for feeding out, either with the tilting elevator or the optional bale shredder.
The tilting elevator is excellent for feeding out all types of feed onto the ground or into a trough.
The load sensing valve on the cross-floor feed bed ensures a consistent and even amount of product is going out over the elevator.
The optional shredder on the left hand side is brilliant for ripping up those tightly wound round bales and feeding them out in a nice neat windrow on the ground.
- Will handle the majority of feed types for operational flexibility
- Can feed out both sides for maximum versatility
- Can feed into troughs with the elevator – great for feed pads and barns
- Slat and chain main floor allows the load to be reversed
- Hardox™ floor in the main bed for excellent wear and strength
- Strenx™ sides for ultimate strength
- Rate control on the cross-floor chain is via a load sensing valve for an easily controlled feed rate
- Gearbox drives on both floors for a smooth
- Heavy-duty tandem axles with remote greasing points and Vesconite™ bushes have built-in lubricants that translate into low friction and long life, even where no lubrication is applied
- Stainless steel chain tensioners are easy to access and won’t rust
- Full length string rail for tying off bale strings
- Automatic release back gate
- String box with lid to keep your wrap tidy
- Mudguards to help keep the mud on the ground and not on the wagon
- LED lights for use on the road
The main floor and the cross-floor are driven by high torque hydraulically driven gearboxes that are strong and reliable
Twin floor chains running in a recessed floor. The slats will wipe the floor clean as the load moves forward
An automatically releasing back gate prevents damage if the load is reversed. It also swings fully open to load bales from the back
Rope rails run the full length of the body to tie bale twine onto. The twine strips off the bale as the load moves forward
MultiPlus 13 Specifications
- 4 x 1800 dia.
- 4 to 7' long (single layer)
- 70 6 stud unbraked
- Oscillating beam
- 4 chains/slat moving floor