Tow it behind a road vehicle or side by side ATV. The buggy is ground-driven, uses a winch for loading bales and is designed to feed out with minimal pasture damage because you don't need a tractor.
Feed is distributed behind the Bale Buggy as you drive forward, but the reduction gear ratio ensures that the feed mat is broken up so that it's not wasted by animals trampling it into the ground.
The powder coated frame and aluminium side panels not only look great, but will provide years of maintenance-free use.
- Handles all types of round baleage
- Feeds out to the rear, with even feed flow so that baleage doesn't get caught up in the chains
- Feed chains are geared 3 x slower than ground speed, so the feed mat is not continuous, and reduces the torque load on the ground drive wheel to reduce slippage in muddy conditions
- Easy-to-use bale loading system
- The bale weight is forced forward while feeding which keeps load on the drawbar for traction on the towing vehicle, and reduces the risk of the bale falling off the back going up hills
- No tractor hydraulics required
- You don't have to feed out the whole bale in one go. Put it way in the shed until you need to feed out some more. Perfect for small farm blocks
Bale Buggy Specifications
- Bale Buggy
- 8mm high tensile link
- 1.80m (dia) x 1.35m